Thursday, March 22, 2012

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



I alluded to in my first post that I was not a fan of Ron Paul. Just to be clear, I am not a fan of any of the Republican candidates. But being an intensely liberal female, that is probably to be expected. But this video pretty much perfectly explains why I don't like Mitt Romney. I do believe that of the four potential candidates he is the one that is most tolerable and by that fact alone he will get the nomination. But while it is perfectly possible to view him as a viable candidate for the Republican ticket, it is incredulous to think that this man will be a potential candidate for President of the United States.

It is obvious that Romney is running his campaign at the moment saying whatever he needs to say in order to win the ticket. And if that is the direction he is going to take the campaign in the general election, then he is going to find himself drowning when everybody just wants to know why he can't seem to keep the facts straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment